Sunday, November 11, 2012

Interesting follow up to my Last Post

So I was viewing my blog roll today on Blogger when I see this from Vox Cantoris:


Looks like someone paid me a visit last night and read my post. I honestly just put the article up there as a ``Cool!`` moment that one encounters while surfing the net for something they wanted, and got something else while searching for it. 

I must say I didn't know how the Latin Mass was established in that diocese in Winnipeg. Have a gander at the link above for the insider scoop that Vox has on this.

By the way' the site that featured the article in the previous post is that of the Archdiocese of St. Catherine`s Ontario. Vox also covers that diocese as well as a central female figure to the Latin Mass in St. Catherine's who sadly is resting in peace now. That's right folks, you don't have to be a womynpryst to have a significant role to play in the life of the Church, including the EF. 

YCRCM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment